Update 10/04/2010

News and Announcements

Update 10/04/2010

Postby drakhen » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:15 pm

No, no it's not a late April Fools... I have actually updated the Daemonslayers site!

There are a couple of new creatures in the bestiary, notable Dire Wolves and Sepukets.

Wolf and Raven - I've done a 3-page update this time.

Heritage - updated! Yay at last! Three pages. We're almost at the end of chapter 4 here :) The last page is drawn but needs lettering and I've already started the pencils for chapter 5.

Feed the Gods - also updated! I've been a bit (to say the least) slow with writing. Since I don't get the train to work anymore it's hard to squeeze writing in since writing whilst driving is something of a dangerous pursuit. All the stories, and more, are in progress though. Slowly but surely...

Hm, so I'm still running pretty slow at, well, everything. Still, slow progress is better than no progress, right?
drakhen
Site Admin

Re: Update 10/04/2010

Postby Hendercrazy » Sun May 16, 2010 9:01 pm

I've refreshed myself with your projects... really killer stuff! :)

At least you're still staying true to your projects and moving forward with them! :D That's huge... even if it is at a slower pace. Most folks don't even realize how much time and energy it really takes to do comics and remain focused throughout. Makes appreciating the work that much more enjoyable. ;)
Hendercrazy

Re: Update 10/04/2010

Postby Hendercrazy » Sun May 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Oh... btw, I just happened to notice that the Daemonslayers section still has a few forum links (to the old necrodragon.com forum) in the Daemonslayer header... depending on which section of Daemonslayers you're in.
Hendercrazy

Return to News